Photo by David Evans
ABOUT INDRAPRAMIT DAS
Indrapramit Das (aka Indra Das) is a writer and artist from Kolkata, India. His fiction has appeared or is forthcoming in several publications including Clarkesworld, Asimov’s, Strange Horizons, and Tor.com, and has also been widely anthologized. He is an Octavia E. Butler scholar and a grateful graduate of Clarion West 2012. He completed his M.F.A. at the University of British Columbia (class of ’11) in Vancouver, where he wore many hats, including dog hotel night shift attendant, TV background performer, minor film critic, occasional illustrator, environmental news writer, pretend-patient for med school students, and video game tester. He never wore any actual hats, except a toque during winter. He divides his time between India and Canada, immigration-willing.
Indra has written about books, comics, TV and film for publications including Slant Magazine, VOGUE India, Strange Horizons and Vancouver Weekly.
Indra’s debut novel The Devourers is available in South Asia and North America from Penguin Random House India and Del Rey (Penguin Random House), respectively.
He is represented by Sally Harding of the Cooke Agency.
CONNECT WITH INDRAPRAMIT
- Nothing will match the feverish, epic, intimate, utterly batshit hallucinogenic movie my teen brain made out of that novel.
- King's IT was an epochal read of my adolescence, so I'm glad to see this looks decent, if...unsurprising. That Penn… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/847173344566706176
- @crashwong Congratulations!
- For British followers and friends <3 Hugs. https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/846975230069407748
- @SChakrabs I liked it--a strange and complementary pairing of very different universes.
- Also, watching THE EXPANSE while reading RADIANCE makes the former seem like it's a few universes parallel to the latter's alt-history.